Town property owners have access to fire and ambulance services and free garbage disposal. These services are included in your property taxes.
The Town of Minong also provides snowplowing of private roads and driveways for property owners in the town. The fee for this service is set at the town’s annual meeting in April. The deadline for submitting your request and payment is October 15th of each year – visit the forms page for correct and up-to-date paperwork. Driveways and roads have to meet the standards set by the town before they can be approved for plowing. This is necessary in order to protect the town’s crew and equipment as well as your private property from any damages.
- TRANSFER STATION: 715-466-2062
- HOURS: Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri & Sat – 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Unless Full)
- CLOSED: Thursdays, Sundays & Holidays
- PLEASE SEE MINONG TRANSFER STATION PAGE FOR DISPOSAL FEES.
EMERGENCY SERVICES NUMBERS:
- FOR FIRE OR AMUBLANCE: Dial 911 – give your name and town fire number
- COUNTY SHERIFF: 715-468-4720
- RANGER STATION: 715-466-2022 (also for burning permits)
- CONSTABLE: Erik Gulbrandsen 715-466-2519 or 715-781-8566
Click here to view the Wild & Scenic Rivers CWPP @ http://www.nwrpc.com/index.aspx?nid=959
The Minong Fire Department provides service to the Village of Minong, Township of Minong, Township of Frog Creek, and Township of Brooklyn. The Minong Ambulance provides service to the above communities plus the Township of Chicog. The service consists of approximately 28 volunteer fire personnel and 13 EMT’s all of whom are Defibrillator & CPR certified.
CALL: 715-466-2324 (for non-emergency concerns)