Town property owners have access to fire and ambulance services and free garbage disposal. These services are included in your property taxes.
- TRANSFER STATION: 715-466-2062
- HOURS: Tuesday – Saturday – 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM (Unless Full)
- CLOSED: Sundays, Mondays & Holidays
- PLEASE SEE MINONG TRANSFER STATION PAGE FOR DISPOSAL FEES.
EMERGENCY SERVICES NUMBERS:
- FOR FIRE OR AMUBLANCE: Dial 911 – give your name and town fire number
- COUNTY SHERIFF: 715-468-4720
- RANGER STATION: 715-466-2022 (also for burning permits)
- CONSTABLE: Erik Gulbrandsen 715-466-2519 or 715-781-8566
FIRE AND AMBULANCE:
Click here to view the Wild & Scenic Rivers CWPP @ http://www.nwrpc.com/index.aspx?nid=959
The Minong Fire Department provides service to the Township of Minong, Township of Frog Creek, Township of Brooklyn and Village of Minong. The Minong Ambulance provides service to the above communities plus the Township of Chicog. The service consists of approximately 28 volunteer fire personnel and 13 volunteer EMT’s all of whom are Defibrillator & CPR certified.
CALL: 715-466-2324 (for non-emergency concerns for Fire)