The Town of Minong is located in northwestern Washburn County in Wisconsin. The Town Hall is located at W7095 Nancy Lake Rd. where monthly meetings are held, there is also an open pavillion area and playground (pictured below) which is free use. The office is open to the public during regular hours and may be reached by phone at 715-466-5916.
The aim of this website is to serve the informational and advisory needs of our viewers and residents. Information is updated on a regular basis; please use the links to the left to navigate the information you desire.
- Population: 936
- Miles of town roads: 113.6
- Lakes: 27 named & 32 unnamed in the town
- Parks: Totogatic, Bass Lake & Bond Park (in the Village of Minong)
- Power companies serving the town: Dalhberg & East Central Energy
- Telephone companies: CenturyLink