All building permits and re-zoning issues are handled by the Washburn County Zoning Administration. For any zoning or building information call 715-468-4690.

UDC (Uniform Dwelling Code) Inspector:

The Town’s UDC Inspector is Steven J. Boss of Boss Inspection. Information on required dwelling permits for new homes or additions to existing homes can be obtained by contacting Mr. Boss as follows: